We help you put in place the effective tax strategies for your unique situation and requirements.
As part of our taxation services, we provide solutions for:
- self managed superannuation funds based in Australia or overseas.
We can help you with:
- income tax to optimise your tax position
- capital gains tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) including Instalment and Business Activity Statements
- salary packaging
- tax effective business structures
- review and dealing with all communication, audit and review enquiries from the Tax Office
- payroll tax
- other indirect taxes, such as stamp duties, land tax, and more, in coordination with our external team of experts
You may also be interested in...
- End of Financial Year matters (under Latest News)
If you have been working from home, you may have expenses you can claim a deduction for at tax time.
- Fuel Tax Credits (under Latest News)
- Staggered cuts to the company tax rate update (under Latest News)
Legislation introduced in October 2017 will change access to these corporate tax cuts.
- Tax incentives for investment in Australian innovation companies (under Latest News)
- a 10-year capital gains tax exemption on the investment.
- Planning for Tax and Super changes (under Latest News)
The increased $10m threshold will not be applicable for accessing the small business capital gains tax concessions.